Popular Posts

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love/Girls

Sorry I took so long to post, busy busy busy....... Okay this week I am going to talk about love. Here is something I wrote a few years back. "Love is a very hard feeling that can take weeks, months or in some cases YEARS!!!" I am currently in that Years category, yep been working on one girl for 2 almost 3 years now. We've dated once or twice but weren't able to keep a stable relationship, the last recent time we dated she was still getting used to *us* but I wanted to hug and hold hands etc. right away. You know all that stuff.
lets just say it didn't end to well and we're taking another break from our relationship again.

Okay just some more subjects I will be talking about My acting career, Technology and how to deal with people that get under your skin.

Bye Bye for now,
                          Dawson

link of the week sunhillracing try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment